- Do you have zero tolerance for ego and a high tolerance for trying to figure out difficult problems?
- Are you interested in commercializing ideas and making global impact to improve human health?
- Do you have an interest in the work of the Cell: making sense of online health conversations to understand patient needs, wants and preferences in real-time?
- Does your company need a day of provocative brainstorming to get an idea, product or technology to the next step?
- Do you have an idea or a technology that requires tinkerers, plotters, talent, hackers, or fast prototypers to take it to the next level?
- Do you have an industry in mind that you want to bust up in order to improve human health faster?
- Do you want to do things differently, and encourage a culture of constant tinkering and collaboration using Social Media tools to engage with your colleagues?
- Do you want to work in a dynamic, collaborative and virtual environment where contrarians from industry, academia, government and the community and social sector come together to try to improve human health?
If you answered 'yes' to one or more questions, or better, thought we missed one and you could have done a better job at coming up with these questions, please get in touch with us. Contact us @sharemyidea or at email@example.com
What to expect?
- We are intensely busy but will make time for you if it is mutual convenience. We move fast. We are not interested in "meeting to consider partnering to have another meeting to consider partnering."
- Initial contact is to coordinate a 20 minute phone or Skype conference. Please send us any materials (max. 1 page) you want us to review in advance (an idea, cv, business plan, or partnership proposal).
- We believe in bounce. If we hit it off, it is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
- We will then whiteboard your project after a second meeting. At this stage, issues of potential commercialization and impact will be defined.