Revision as of 11:52, 22 February 2011 by Carlos
- Patients and caregivers are increasingly speaking out online and suggesting ways to make things better. We are listening.
- We are a non-profit, independent, innovation think-tank based at Massey College, in Toronto, Canada.
- We explore the Web’s real time ‘chatter’, discover trends, design tools and create change in healthcare.
- Our work increasingly focuses on Web analytics and inventions to improve mental health.
- We are diverse group of citizens pushing towards more participation in healthcare, transparency, openness, and accountability.
- We launched January 29, 2009 and have been fortunate to get some attention from industry, the social sector, media and patient advocates.
- The Cell is expanding. Learn more know you can to be part of the Cell's global vision.
- Our office is in Toronto, Canada and you can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Skype, phone or email
- We work with risk-takers around the world.